If you prefer to hold training onsite, no problem – we can offer half or full day sessions and tailor to your specific needs.
If you were looking at doing some Organisational Develoment (OD) work, we could help your managers with how they could bring a Change Management strategy to life and make this happen.
We are currently developing one day open workshops on recruitment and selection and handling conduct issues.
If there’s a topic you are interested in, get in touch and let us know.
Employment law essentials and practical skills for your toolkit covering:
- Recruitment and selection of employees and the importance of induction
- Attendance management – lateness, short and long term sickness, time off for dependants
- Creating a family friendly working environment
- Wellbeing of self and team
- Communication that works
- Handling behaviour and conduct issues
- Cost effective for employers without in house training / time to design training
- We cover what you need to know in the context of employment law so you understand what you MUST do and best practice
- Friendly and confidential learning environment with ability to learn from each other’s experiences
- Opportunity to leave equipped with loads of practical skills, useful knowledge and tools you can apply straight away!
To register your interest in attending this open training workshop and for the next available dates:
If you prefer to learn at home whenever it works for you, check out our: