need HELP GETTING HR foundations in place?
We offer 2 tailored solutions, the HR start up kit aimed at new businesses and for established organisations, HR Bootcamp.
This service can be delivered in a way that suits your organisation.
Don’t know where to start, no problem, we can guide you.
You need clarity and consistency over the way you want things to work in your business from the get go and this will save you time and money further down the road if you work this out now!
- Unsure what documents and information you will need to start hiring people fairly
- Confused over what your contracts of employment need to include, what’s going to be your social media policy
- How do will you handle sickness absence, what are the rules about taking holiday and compassionate leave
- How will you meet data protection requirements
START UP KIT
Our Start Up Kit includes:
- recruitment and selection advice and tools to help you hire the right people
- template appointment letters and contracts of employment
- practical policies that you can brand and tweak to suit the specifics of your business
- best practice templates for day to day people matters, eg. return to work interview, absence review forms, interview structure and questions, job description and person specification, induction and training checklists, OH referrals and performance review
We can offer additional resources as required to suit your specific needs.
- Cost savings on working this out for yourself or paying a larger company a small fortune to do it for you!
- Establish workable people practices from the start to give you confidence to handle employees well
- Releases your time to focus on getting your new business off the ground
- Clarify expectations from your employees from the outset
HR Bootcamp (delivered helpfully – no sweating involved…..)
Is your HR support fit for purpose? Maybe you have a PA who handles HR admin. or a HR Administrator who feels out of their depth with limited training or knowledge?
We can offer an independent view and work with your existing HR representatives to identify any areas they need support and to find practical actions in place to achieve this.
Would your HR support benefit from insightful external guidance? Looking for a HR professional to coach and develop your existing HR specialist in a supportive and practical way?
Bootcamp sounds more exciting, in reality this is about providing an opportunity over a set amount of time, usually 4 weeks of between ½ and 1 day a week (depending on the size and needs of the organisation) to share essential skills for anyone handling HR matters and sensitive information. We provide hands on help to get you set up and confident to handle HR issues as far as reasonable for your level. We can also work with your HR people to create short and long term Development Plans identifying any training they will need or professional courses to underpin their practical knowledge and grow their careers. Ongoing coaching support is available as required.
- Increase confidence in your HR representatives and build knowledge
- Reduce the risk of issues of non-compliance with employment regulations due to lack of understanding of the requirements
- Support for your HR representatives to develop and offer an even better service
Get in touch today to discuss your specific needs and how we can help, we’d love to hear from you!